A Tale Of Two Tales
Hank Zipzer Book 15
Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
In the last year I have read or reread the 17 books in this series. These are wonderful books about a young boy learning to live with his learning difficulties. He has a form of dyslexia. They are written in part from the personal experience of Henry Winkler's own life. They are fun reads, light and easy. Each book in the series is enjoyable, and always entertaining.
In this book, Hank enters his dog Cheerio in the school mascot contest. He teams up with his best friends, Ashley and Frankie, to train the dog before the judging. As usual, Hank messes things up, but not only does he learn his lesson, he also discovers what good friends he has. This is another great book in an excellent series.
Books by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
Hank Zipzer Books:
1. Niagara Falls, or Does It?
2. I Got a "D" in Salami
3. Day of the Iguana
4. Zippety Zinger
5. The Night I Flunked My Field Trip
6. Holy Enchilada!
7. Help! Somebody Get me out of Fourth Grade!
8. Summer School? What Genius thought That Up?
9. My Secret Life as a Ping-Pong Wizard
10. My Dog's a Scaredy-Cat: A Halloween Tail
11. The Curtain Went Up, My Pants Went Down
12. Barfing in the Backseat: How I Survived My Family Road Trip
13. Who Ordered This Baby? Definitely Not Me!
14. Life of Me
15. A Tail of Two Tails
16. Dump Trucks and Dogsleds: I'm On My Way, Mom!
17. A Brand-New Me!
Ghost Buddy Books:
1. Zero to Hero
2. Mind If I Read Your Mind?
3. How to Scare the Pants off Your Pets