Mind If I read Your Mind?
Ghost Buddy 2
Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
Winkler and Oliver are an amazing writing team and this new series is a great read. This second book is a direct progression on the first. Hoover Porterhouse is learning how to help Billy Broccoli and Billy is gaining some confidence and learning about who he really wants to be.
This story focuses more on the growing friendship between Billy and Porter, and on Billy's growing friendships at school. It is about growing and growing up. It is amazing how, when we start to like something, losing it can cause us angst. Both of these boys, or really a ghost and his boy, feel that way about each other at different points in the story. Can they overcome their hurt and sense of betrayal and work together again?
Another wonderful read by an amazing pair of authors. Hop on board and give the Ghost Buddy books a try.
Books by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
Ghost Buddy Books:
1. Zero to Hero
2. Mind If I Read Your Mind?
3. How to Scare the Pants off Your Pets
Hank Zipzer Books:
1. Niagara Falls, or Does It?
2. I Got a "D" in Salami
3. Day of the Iguana
4. Zippety Zinger
5. The Night I Flunked My Field Trip
6. Holy Enchilada!
7. Help! Somebody Get me out of Fourth Grade!
8. Summer School? What Genius thought That Up?
9. My Secret Life as a Ping-Pong Wizard
10. My Dog's a Scaredy-Cat: A Halloween Tail
11. The Curtain Went Up, My Pants Went Down
12. Barfing in the Backseat: How I Survived My Family Road Trip
13. Who Ordered This Baby? Definitely Not Me!
14. Life of Me
15. A Tail of Two Tails
16. Dump Trucks and Dogsleds: I'm On My Way, Mom!
17. A Brand-New Me!